So I went to see the Hannah Montana movie for the second time today all by myself. I was bored and had nothing else to do. It was the first showing so it was only $5. Not too bad! While I was watching the movie I was texting Taylor, we were talking about boy problems and I was getting really frustrated. {How did I get frustrated while watching HM - I have no idea}. Anyways, I just kept thinking about all the things I want in a guy and wondering if I will ever find the right one cause if you know me, you know I don't pick the best ones! This is the convo between Tay and Me....
Me: It (the movie) really makes me think about whats important.
Taylor: Like?
Me: Like what I want and what's worth fighting for
Taylor: Ah yes thats good
Me: Just gotta make myself happy and things will fall in place
Taylor: Exactly... Thats good!
Why this movie made me realize this, I have no clue. I think just watching Miley and Travis fall in love and see how he treats her made me sad! I want a guy to treat me like that! Then I realized I was very happy with where I am. I mean, I just graduated from school and moved home I should be so happy. I guess I just want to know what comes next. Find a job, get married, start a family. I'm not old enough for all of this! I still feel like I'm 16 years old! But I'm not, I need to be happy being single and making new friends! Thanks Hannah Montana, Miley, and Travis for helping me learn this lesson. And thank you Taylor for all your help! I love you so much!




1 comments:
AWWWW!! You are so welcome!!! That guy is out there for you!!! We just got to waittt which is not always fun but we will have fun doing it!! Love you!!!!!
Post a Comment