Monday, June 22, 2009

i have an idea...

So I decided I'm going to try things a little differently on my blog for a while and see how it goes. Instead of just posting things I have done (because lets face it, im boring) I'm going to posting any random thoughts I have about tons of different subjects, ya? Ok so here it goes...

First of all...
The Proposal! My new fav! Can I please steal Ryan Reynolds? Please. He's so adore. I love him.
I love Sandra, but honestly, they couldn't find someone a tinsy bit younger? The whole her being 12 years older then him kinda freaked me out. Still loved the movie and I have definitely seen it twice. yep, twice.

next...
Bachelorette - what is Jillian thinking??
 She seriously kept Mr. Breakdancer and let Jake go? Bad idea. Please don't pull another Deanna on us. Lame. And seriously Wes has got to go. He's such an idiot. I can't stand him. Everyone knows he's there for his music, not for her. Why can't she see it? Kiptyn is adore, my new fav, she better be smart about this. Thank heavens that foot fettish guy is gone. He bugged big time. 

0 comments: