So after all the craziness and bad choices she has finally made it to the Final 2! Random thoughts from last nights show, I'm pretty sure there were a lot.
- Getting on top of that pole, I'm pretty sure I would have had tears running down my cheeks.
- Dinner with Kiptyn, was he wearing flip flops??
- Why do the cameras always zoom in on them kissing - super awkward kissers.
- Hated her dress to meet Reid. It was all wrong.
- The whole day Reid seemed uncomfortable. I don't know if he knew it was his last date or what, but all he wanted to do was make out.
- So sick of the helicopter. Get a new date.
- Was she naked in the bathtub?
- I'm not a fan of chest hair - I almost threw up.
- What was with the "mankini"?? Lose the shorts Ed.
- And he should NEVER wear a tank top again.
- Ed's parents seemed so confused the whole time. They knew they were going to Hawaii to meet her so lighten up. It isn't her fault you didn't meet her sooner, it's you sons.
- What was with all the oil on her legs? That was past sexy to just nasty.
- I thought Ed was the front runner, until the fantasy suite... dun dun dun.
-Maybe it was all the cameras in the room? or maybe he just has a bit of a problem...
Next week will be good - men tell all. Hopefully Wes comes back and looks like a fool.
And in 2 weeks - I'm hoping for a proposal!
I want her to pick Kiptyn - we will see!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment