Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's down to 3


Finally Jill saw the real Wes! I cannot believe he actually thinks people will like him after everything he did to her. That's not going to help his career at all.

Oh and what was up with him saying "If it's me I'm gonna be having lots of sex tonight". Ugh you disgust me.

I was way proud of her for turning down the fantasy suite with all the guys. If she isn't ready for something like that then she shouldn't do it! Way to go Jilly!!

Kiptyn is still mister perfect! He treats her like a princess!

Reid is cute, but like I said before, not the one for her. She says there is physical chemistry but I'm not seeing it.

Ed shouldn't have been able to stay in the fantasy sweet with her just because he missed out on the past 2 weeks. Totally not fair to the other guys. It's his own fault for choosing work over her.

Prediction for finale...

Kiptyn and Ed!

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Stephanie Perkins said...

Its totally going to be Kiptyn and Ed in the end. Soooo glad Wes is off he is a scum bag! I hope she chooses Kiptyn :)

Aaron and Mandy said...

Kyptyn and Ed, but I think she chooses Ed. I would if I were her. Even though it would be hard to turn down those Kiptyn abs. Holy Hell, huh?