Wow, thats the word that comes to mind when I think about the show. Those guys are worse then a bunch of catty girls!
Send Jake my way. Please :) I wish there were more guys like him in the world.
David makes me sick. I could hardly watch him. He has no respect for women.
She was freaked out by Tanner's foot obsession so why couldn't she admit it?
Why was everyone being so rude toward Jake? Thanks Michael for sticking up for him! We like you and wish you the best!
Was Wes too afraid of what people would say so he couldn't even show up?
I loved the bloopers at the end! Best part - Ed drunk! I almost peed a little.
Jill and her orgasmic pepperoni... for real?
I'm hoping Jake is the new bachelor! If he is, sign me up! Do they take 20 year olds?
Is Reid going to come back and pop the question? That should make for an interesting twist!
I'm hoping for Kiptyn!
Who do YOU want?
I'm going to miss the finale due to prior engagements at LAKE POWELL!





0 comments:
Post a Comment