Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cabo

Lance, Jeremy and I decided we would go on a mini trip somewhere to the beach. Since we fly standby we weren't sure where we would be going! At the last minute we got tickets to go to Cabo so off we went! It was fun and I probably should have been nervous going on a vaca with 2 boys, but I wasn't and it was fine!

This is Lance in the bathroom.... I'm sitting on my bed. The room was so small, no privacy whatsoever!
Splashing the camera!
Me and Reece, we met him at our hotel so he decided to hang out for a bit. He is from Australia!
Me and Jeremy on a glass bottom boat on our way to lovers island!
So pretty! The water was amazing!
All 3 of us on the boat!
umm embarrassing? My life jacket was too big and it kept pushing my hair up!
The water was so warm and so clear!
Lance elbowing me in the jaw, it felt super good.

The trip was  fun, but I'm so sick of the beach I don't care if I don't see it again for another year! Well, maybe I'll look at it, but I don't want to be on it!

1 comments:

Shawna Baker said...

Cabo Wabo...whatever!! I don't care if you don't want to be on the beach...I DO! I want to go there!!! And play in that super clear water!! ❀ So next time...take ME! I won't elbow you in the face! Or wear FLIP-UP glasses! ⚇