I've seen this movie twice now and loved it both times. It has been so inspiring to me... I know what you are thinking what is up with this girl and movies being so inspiring to her? Why is it that when I watch a movie I decide I'm going to change and be better in some way or another. This time I decided that I want to start cooking...
With mom working we don't have home cooked meals that often so I decided I'm going to start making dinner for the family. Trust me, it's not going to be stuff from Julia Child's cook book, I'm not that advanced. But I do want to start learning new things for if and hopefully when I get married. It's a good skill to have and something you can really learn to enjoy. Except the clean up part - I'm not a fan.
I also decided how much I really do love blogging. I know that maybe 2 people read my blog which is kind of depressing and feels like a waste of time, but when I look back to old posts it takes me back to that day and brings back memories. This is why I blog - not for anyone else really, mainly just for me. If people read it that definitely makes me happy, but I won't stop blogging because no one is reading it. It makes me happy and I like being happy!
So thats it - I've been inspired. Cooking and continued blogging here I come!




3 comments:
YAY! I'm sure the the family will be HAPPY to eat the cooking! and...I love reading your blog btw :) good plan❤
I loved the movie too! After watching it made me also want to be better at cooking too!
I READ YOUR BLOG!! I miss your face lady! I hope you're doing well and good luck with the cooking..if all else fails just go to chick-fil-a :)
Post a Comment