This past weekend I went to good ol' Utah! Bree was so nice and let me stay at her apartment in Salt Lake!
We kept ourselves busy going all over the place!
First impulse buy since starting work - Camera. Love it.
Of course we had to make a stop at CFA!
So, I've been talking to this boy for the past couple weeks. My dear friend Emily from school said we needed to start talking and get to know each other cause she thinks we would be "perfect" for each other! So when I got to Utah we decided we would meet. Scary? Maybe a little. We ended up having a great time! We went to Tucano's for his birthday dinner, then mini golfing and finished up the night watching 17 again. Love it.
I was going to steal his hat, but decided I would be nice and let him keep it.
We walked around Temple Square before he took me to the airport on Sunday!
Thanks so much for the fun weekend guys!
I had a blast and can't wait to go back!




0 comments:
Post a Comment