Monday, December 7, 2009

Dear Christmas,


Please come a little faster. I know that there are only 18 days til you get here, but I can't wait that long! Not because I'm selfish and want all of my presents, thats not why at all. Because then school will be over, I will be less stressed, and I will get to spend time with my family. I want to give Dillon his super cool present too. I think he is going to like what I got him. At Christmas time everyone seems to try a little harder to be a little nicer. It gets cold outside and I get to wear my favorite boots and jackets and tights! Christmas music is always playing in the house thanks to Courtney, she has always been good about getting everyone in the spirit of the Holidays. Anyways, the house is all decorated and ready for you to get here! Please hurry!


lovelovelove
-J

1 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

Hey cute girl, of course I remember you! We had some of the best sleepovers- remember the Valentine's breakfast? I will send you an invite for sure. Glad to see you are doing well. Say hi to your family! :)