Such a fun birthday!
I got woken up at 5:40 by Cameron to go out to breakfast! When I got home I came in to find the house decorated with balloons and streamers!
Trev is such a fun brother! He always entertains me!
I got myself quite the birthday present!! I have been wanting a Jetta for a while now and Mom said we could go look at them for my birthday! I absolutely love my new car! It is exactly what I wanted! The perfect color with all of the extras that I wanted and it had NEVER been driven!
The dealership was pretty slow so I got all the attention! They sang to me over the PA system and even went to the grocery store to buy me a cake!! Talk about special treatment!
I'm so grateful for the people in my life who made this such a fun day! I love you guys!!




4 comments:
Quite the birthday! You forgot to mention how Rigatony's turned off the lights for an HOUR for our dinner so we had to eat in the dark! haha!! Stupid power outage on your birthday... and I LOVE that you got the alligator in your picture!! and that the picture has the missing snicker piece right in the front! hahaha!! What an awesome day! SHORT AND SWEET! right? NOT! But it turned out Just Right!
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!! I wish I could of been there for it but it sounds like you had an amazing day!!
jess, you are lookin too fine in that jetta! i think i need to make the trek to az and take a joy ride in it with you, ya? i love you!
looks like you had a FUN birthday!! and i agree with Kaylea you look FIIINNNNEEE girl FINE in that car :) Please come visit soon! I miss you!
Post a Comment