Sunday, February 21, 2010

TOM TOMS

I got me some TOMS!!!
I've been wanting a pair for a while now, but couldn't decide which color to get.
I finally decided on the natural canvas... they will go with everything!

I'm thinkin these will be my next pair.....

Lovely.

With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.

Hurry, go buy some now!!

4 comments:

Alexis C. said...

you will love them. the natural is what i have. only problem is that they get reallllyy dirty fast!! but welcome to the toms world.

Taylor Ann said...

Those are super cute and look fun to wear! You'll have to let me know if they are comfy!!

Chelsi Chipps said...

I have the silver sparkle ones! I love mine and will be ordering more soon!

Shawna Baker said...

I just don't know. Can't quite get used to them yet...sorry! BUT they're cute on you!!!