Thats one week people!!! Actually in one week from this exact time I will have already been sealed to my best friend and waiting for the party to start!! Woo can't wait!
Today is seven things that I need to do to the apartment!
one.
find new chairs and possibly a new kitchen table
two.
hang up pictures and other things on walls
three.
do dishes before we use them
four.
move the rest of the furniture in
five.
unpack boxes and organize closets
six.
stock fridge and pantry
seven.
get internet!
We got our wedding pictures back today! I'm lovin' them!





1 comments:
ONE WEEK! Oh heavens!!! That's a lot of stuff to do AND you have to cut my hair and grandma's hair : ) and anybody else's hair that looks ug around here so we'll look our best for YOUR big day! and BTW, you can't move the rest of the furniture...cuz if you move your bed, where would you sleep, huh?
Post a Comment