Friday, February 11, 2011

So excited to be a mommy

Man oh man I am a horrible blogger lately. We have so much going on in our lives, I just don't have the energy to post! I thought that being into my 2nd trimester would help me to be not so tired, but I'm still waiting for that. I also thought that being sick would be gone, but thats stuck around too! Lucky me! If it means that my baby is growing strong and healthy then I guess its ok with me to be a little tired and sick here and there :) I can't believe that I'm almost 15 weeks along! The past couple weeks have dragged on! I guess I'm just getting impatient and I want it to be march so I can find out if I'm going to have a sweet boy or girl! March 7th is the day! Now hopefully baby will be a little immodest so we can see what we are getting!


Cam and I have started looking at baby stuff and its overwhelming! I didn't sleep all night trying to figure out what I need and how much its all going to cost, but I know we'll figure it out. I was talking to my mom the other day and I said, "Why can't having a baby come with a packing list like Tyler's mission call did?" You know, a list that says all the important things that you need! That would be much helpful, but I guess thats part of the experience. Buying too much the first time and learning for the rest of the babies.

So we have some names picked out for a boy and a girl, but I'm freaking out that what if I like it, but when they get older they hate it?! Its so scary! But once again once we know what were having we will just practice saying different names and see what sticks!

Anyways, this post has become very long so I will finish it up. I just want to say that I am so excited to meet my sweet baby in 6 short months! I can't wait to be a mommy!

3 comments:

Amy Y said...

I can't wait either! And I want to hear these names...

Shawna Baker said...

HA! An immodest little baby...what a wish!

I'm so excited for you, I can hardly stand it!!!!!!! But, it will come soon enough, and then you will will really know what TIRED feels like. No, right now, you're tired. Then, you will be Exhausted. J/K. You'll be having the time of your life and we will all help you so you'll get the rest you need! Love you : )

Nicole said...

WHAT! you are having a baby!!! congrats!