I am so ready for a new project, or four. Actually, I don't know how many projects I am wanting to do, but I know there are a few! But between taking care of a new baby and working 5 days a week there isn't much time! Plus, I don't have a bunch of extra cash laying around! Dang!
The first thing I want to do is paint my living room! I have been dying to do it since we moved it, but I couldn't find exactly what I wanted! I have decided I want to do a pattern on one of the walls and then just a plan color on the other 3. It will make the room so much more homey! Then I can finally start hanging stuff above the couch! I'm so sick of it looking so boring and apartment like!
Next, I want to make a poof! haha I saw it in a magazine and I'm pretty sure I need one, like yesterday. I don't sew. I pretend to sew sometimes, but I'm not good! Hopefully it won't look too bad!
I think what I want to do most, but will be the last thing I can do (probably not for a while) is redo our bedroom. I am so sick of the bedding and want something lighter! I just feel like our room is so dark. I have looked at bedding and decor for the past year, I just need to bite the bullet and do it!
Maybe I'll start something this weekend!




2 comments:
What's a poof? Have fun on your "projects"...better enlist Cam to help!!
kinda like a bean-bag-ottoman-thing. I don't know what I'll do with it, but I liked it in the magazine!
Post a Comment