Monday, April 21, 2008

Long boarding!


Last time I was home some friends and I decided to go long boarding up at Las Sendas. I had never been before though, so instead of riding the long board I decided I would be the driver who followed them down and drove them back to the top of the hill!


Adam didn't believe us when we told him that we went long boarding so we had to take some fun pictures! Anyone who knows me knows that I love to pose for the camera! This would be one of the fun times!!


For some strange reason Tyler decided he needed the "Worlds Shortest Long Board"! It was not the easiest way to learn, but I finally got the hang of it and even got proof that I was actually riding it!

1 comments:

Shawna Baker said...

Cute Jessica! We'll have to get you your very own "very long board" someday. Looks like you were having fun though!