Yesterday I asked my teacher if I could have a mens cut before I left on my cruise and Im not sure that was the smartest idea! She calls my name and says I have a client so I look to see who it was and guess what I get.......
Yes... i got a fro! I was freaking out!! I had no idea how I was going to cut it! It was long and curly and I have never had a client like this before! SCARY!! So I sit him down and ask him what he wants done. He tells me he wants it cut off! I was so confused and so like a good student I have a more in depth consultation to make sure he really does want it all off... after all it did take him 8 months to grow it out! But he said he really did want it cut so I went for it... only a little bit nervous!
I decided to take pictures throughout the cut!!
He has a mullet!!!
All of the curls on the ground!!!
He got pretty depressed and kept saying he made a mistake to have it cut off, but there was nothing i could do except tell him to think positive! He was cutting it off because he was in court for drugs so that should be enough motivation, but it will also help with getting a job and maybe even a girl!!
Everyone, including him, was so happy with the end result!! Thank goodness!! I was definitely stressed because I never want someone to leave and hate their hair!!!




1 comments:
Great job Jessica! Now you know you can take on anything!!! He is WAY cuter now...thank goodness he came to see you!
Post a Comment