Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fun on Main Street

So if you grew up in Mesa you most likely took pictures with the statue's up and down Main Street. Last Saturday some friends and I decided that's what we were going to do! There are some way fun things to take pictures with! 

The big pink chair!!

The bear!


Our new friends!!
Paper delivery boy!
Oh, by the way, if you didn't notice, my hair is dark again! I love it! Thanks mom for doing it for me! 


4 comments:

Shawna Baker said...

You're SO welcome! Well, I grew up in Mesa, but there were no statues back in the OLDEN days! They look like fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Jessica you look so cute in those pictures! I'm loving the color and length of your hair! It looks so cute and soft, love it, love it! You really look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

We had soo much fun!!!! Love you!

Shawna Baker said...

What...no new posts??? How bout a pic of "Spoon Me"?