For a project in school, my teacher had us recreate music videos! My group decided to do 5 different Madonna songs! We did Vogue, Material Girl, Express Yourself, Hung Up, and of course, Like a Virgin! My part of the video was Material Girl! We were told from the beginning that it needed to be done live for the audience so we stuck to it and pulled it off! The other group (our competition) decided to not follow the rules and to record it anyways.
First attempt....
A lovely finger wave
Yikes... that failed miserably!
Second time around we decided to use a curling iron!
Then... like a roller set we back combed like it was going out of style and then smoothed it over to give it that nice Grandma look! My personal favorite - the fanned bangs! And, of course, we couldn't forget Madonna's huge eyebrows, red lips, and signature mole!! I did end up wearing my red prom dress and sparkly jewelry!!
This was such a fun project to put together..... I will have more pictures coming and hopefully a video, too!




2 comments:
Haha! Hey, those "fan" bangs looked like mine when I was about your age! Takes lots of hairspray huh? Love it! But I want to see pictures with the red dress!
Haha! Hey, those "fan" bangs looked like mine when I was about your age! Takes lots of hairspray huh? Love it! But I want to see pictures with the red dress!
Post a Comment