Jessica, that was awesome. Some of my friends and I did a lip sinc to that song for a church activity. We were in the back ground singing the "guy" part while the Madona look a like did her thing. You killed it !! Looks like your group is a fun one. Hope things are going well for you up there.. Love Ya, Dave
Cameron and I got married July 7th, 2010 and we couldn't be more happy together! Our little boy, Asher, was born on August 2, 2011. He is such a blessing in our lives! This is our crazy story...
2 comments:
Jessica, that was awesome. Some of my friends and I did a lip sinc to that song for a church activity. We were in the back ground singing the "guy" part while the Madona look a like did her thing. You killed it !! Looks like your group is a fun one. Hope things are going well for you up there.. Love Ya, Dave
Wooo!! Lets be blog buddies now too!!
Post a Comment