Me and Hillary were able to get tickets to go to the last BYU home game! It was so much fun, but it was super cold! It would have been ok if I had a jacket and gloves! I wasn't that smart obviously so instead I was cold the whole time!

This is Me and Hillary at half time I think! The score was 20 - 0 at half time! We played SDSU!

Scotty, Hillary, Me and Kade! These boys are in our ward and we are always with them! Were sitting in Scotty's seats!

All season me and Hillary have wanted to take pictures by the cougar so Sunday night we decided we would finally go do it! Here are a couple of the funny pictures that we took!

We have had so much being able to go to the games! It's been a blast!
1 comments:
What cute pictures! I'm so glad you had fun at the game! That was really nice of Scott to give you tickets! I love the pics with the cougar!! RISE and SHOUT!
Post a Comment