Wednesday, November 19, 2008

DiscoFever


For class we were assigned to make a fashion layout of how you would present the "new styles" in a fashion magazine! Emily and I were assigned the theme "disco fever" which was super fun! The clothes we used was all stuff we found in my closet which really surprised me! I think we more went on the line of 70's rather then disco, but we thought it was more fun! Since they were all my clothes I got the be the model! Here are a few pictures from the "fashion shoot"!









Emily loves messing around with the pictures on her computer and making them look super fun! The pictures by the tree were all taken in her backyard, which is beautiful! Its so fun taking pictures and capturing all the fun colors back there!! More pictures to come with different outfits!

1 comments:

Shawna Baker said...

awwww...your so pretty! Love the pictures!