So basically I have never been a huge fan of snowboarding, which I'm pretty sure everyone knows. This past month I have been DYING to go! Random right?? Well I finally got to go when my amazing family came up and I absolutely loved it. I don't know what got into me, but it was seriously like a 180 degree change. I can't wait till I get to go again. Me and Kaylea are planning a time to go so she can finally learn! It's gonna be SSSIIICCCKKK! I'm pretty sure I loved it so much because the weather was beautiful! It also helps when you don't feel pressured to do things that you aren't ready for... I have been boarding for quite a while now and I'm finally feeling comfortable on the stupid thing! Took me long enough I would say!

DANCE PARTY!!
Too bad I was the only one actually listening to the song! Good Time!! GO! Use your muscle, carve it out, work it, hustle!!!

My AMAZING family! I love them so much and I'm so grateful they got to come up and visit!!





2 comments:
YAY for snowboarding in nice weather and for your family!!!! Im so glad you had fun! The weather looks so nice!!
ME TOO!!!!!!! I'M SO GLAD WE CAME UP THERE!
Post a Comment