I have been going to cosmetology school for a year now and today I started my practical class. This class is to prepare you for your final exam with the state. I'm kind of freaking out after the class! There is so much to remember and so much sanitizing and I have no idea if I can remember everything. Its going to be a lot of pressure, but I'm prepared and I'm sure I will do just fine! I will update weekly on how class is going!
2 days ago





3 comments:
YAY for almost being done...if only people wouldn't keep inviting you to do fun things so you wouldn't miss more days! hehe!
That is so awesome and exciting that your almost done! Congrats on your tip too!!
Trust me the test isnt as hard as people make it seem. The only thing you have to remember is sanitizing. They dock off major points for that but everything else is a breeze
Post a Comment