Thursday, March 5, 2009

oops.


So last Saturday I decided I was sick of the color of my hair because my roots were like an inch and a half. I wanted to go back blonde, I'm not sure why I thought this would be a good idea. We did 4 soap caps which is basically just bleach and shampoo. Very damaging for your hair. I wouldn't recommend it if you aren't 100% sure that you want to go lighter. Anyways, my hair was yellow at the roots and orange at the ends. Not so pretty. 
Then we had to put color on it which didn't work either. It was basically a rainbow on my head. Some red, orange, green, and even blonde spots, but mainly brown. I couldn't leave it like that so we had to put another color on it. We put on a level 6 which isn't very dark, but it went super dark on my overly porous hair. It sucked it right up and basically looks black. Now what am I supposed to do to it?! I can't put highlights in it now or I will look like a skunk! Basically we just washed my hair with clarifying shampoo, dawn dish detergent, and laundry detergent. Nothing worked. Its still super dark so I guess I'll just have to wait it out. Learn from my mistakes.

0 comments: