Friday, March 6, 2009

surprises


My dad just called me and was so upset that I hadn't told him about graduation. I honestly didn't think it was that big of a deal. Especially since I'm so far away, I definitely wasn't expecting anyone (except mom) to come to it. Well he said he made arrangements and him, Lori, Grandma, Barry, Michelle and their kids are going to be coming! I was in shock! I am so excited! Not that I wasn't disappointed that it was going to just be mom, because trust me having mom there would have been plenty! But it totally made my day finding out that more people are coming! And they will be here the whole weekend! I love my family so much!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! THat is so awesome!! Way to go Jessica!

Stephanie Perkins said...

Um jessica remember me Stephanie? We use to sit on your couch and watch secret life all the time and talk about how we hate boys. Ya that was me...I miss you please can we play??

Shawna Baker said...

Where do you find all your cute pics? Can't wait for your Graduation Ceremony!!!