Tuesday, March 24, 2009

graduation

So yesterday was my graduation from cosmetology school! I would be a lot more excited if I didn't still have 2 weeks to go! But just having the graduation helped me realize that I can get through the next couple weeks! I knew I was getting close, but that made it more real. My mom, dad, grandmas, aunts and dad's girlfriend, and my favorite Kaylea came to support me! I love them all so much! They sat through the 40 min "ceremony" or whatever it is and didn't even complain! 

I put so much work into this graduation. You would think I was the President or something. But no, I just knew I wanted it to be good so I took matters into my own hands. I made a slide show of all the girls (its not as easy as it looks people), made awards for all 12 girls, and wrote cute notes about each of them telling them why we loved them! Some of them weren't my favorite, but I sucked up my pride and thought of nice things about each girl! I was awarded Color Diva! I put in so much time to make this graduation special! Me and Emily,  my best friend at school, decorated the room and it looked amazing! See I told you I did a bunch! But non the less it turned out so good! Now I just need to get through the next couple weeks and it will be official!
 I'm almost done!! 


2 comments:

Kaylea said...

jess i'm so freakin proud of you for graduating! i'm also so freakin sad that you're moving...maybe you could only do like 4 hours a day so we can leave utah at the same time? k, deal.

Shawna Baker said...

"Color Diva" for sure! Also, you are definitely the VERY best dressed!!! You're so cute and the graduation was awesome, you did such a great job on it - maybe you should be a professional party/wedding planner! haha and you could do the brides hair too! I know Kaylea will miss you, but I'm sure glad you'll be home soon! Love ya