Sunday, March 22, 2009

hawaii.


So my family went to Hawaii for spring break and it was so much fun! We were there for 4 and a half days so instead of writing a novel about it I decided I would just do my top 10 things!

1. Pearl Harbor - I've been there before, but didn't appreciate as much as I did this time!
2. 80 degree whether!

3. Getting tan! (Even though it's already gone!)

4. Being with my family!

5. Hot Tub every night!

6. Being away from school and the drama that comes with it!

7. Walking down the beach barefoot! I love the feeling of sand between my toes!
8. Boogie boarding and eating hamburgers in Hale'iwa!

9. The rain!

10. Going to Pali point where its supposed to be windy and once again there was no wind. 

[This is not the order of my favorites - just whatever I decided to write next!]

2 comments:

Kaylea said...

you did come back looking exceptionally bronzed.

Shawna Baker said...

I LOVED it all too! Gotta get my hawaii pictures blogged, but since you and Court have already done it, I don't really feel in a rush. haha

P.S. Do you know how to make the blog list so it shows when someone updated their blog? Like on Katelin's?

P.S.S. Britany's blog...the girl who Jess is engaged to is on Katelin's blog list - she's cute and has some fun pictures of them and their story of how they got engaged...too fun!