Sunday, April 19, 2009

it's B-E-A-U-TIFUL

I absolutely love my guitar! I think it fits me pretty well! It's black and sparkly! I have had it for over a year now which is so weird to me! But I decided to write about it today because it is making my life difficult. I haven't practiced much since I was doing almost 70 hours at school a week. I should have though because it would always make my day better. If I get stressed I just pull out my guitar and start playing. Sometimes it's songs I learned and sometimes its just things I just make up. I'm trying to write a new song which is why the guitar is giving me such trouble. Usually when I'm stressed I go to that to let it out, but its not even helping. The music part of it won't even be hard. It's the words that is so hard for me. Every time I write something I think it sounds stupid so I cross it out and start again. I keep telling myself that I should just keep it cause that is really how I am feeling and most likely other people would be able to relate {if I get brave enough to ever play one of my songs for someone}. My favorite songs are the ones that have meaning in my own life. So when I'm writing my own song I keep saying that other song writers say it better then I could. I guess I just gotta go somewhere quite, just me and my guitar and a notepad, and maybe something will come to me.

1 comments:

Kaylea said...

jess, start writing so you can be the next t-swift and i can be a groupie!