So I have wanted to get this book since before it came out. You know, since I'm obsessed with Miley Cyrus! So yesterday I finally got Mom and Chris to go to Barnes and Noble with me to get it! It was more expensive then what I was wanting to pay, but I really did want to read it super bad. So we got it! I got home, sat on the couch and basically didn't get up until the book was done! I loved it. Like really. It was so easy to read and if you like reading articles or interviews about celebs then you would enjoy it! I just couldn't put it down! It was cool because she wrote it and you read it just like how you talk. It's not proper, tons of slange, and if you have ever been 16 then you would know exactly how she feels. {Minus the whole celebrity thing} Read it!
2 days ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment