My Grandma is absolutely amazing! She took us to NYC for 4 days and we had the best time!! I love New York so much so it's always nice to go back! We did a lot of the same things as before, but we did get to do some new things which was way fun!

Jazz Hands

Top of the Rock

Waldorf Astoria! Way nice bathrooms!
The best pizza ever!

The Little Mermaid on Broadway!
Lets be models
Our sweet ride
Uh oh we're in trouble - NYPD police car {not so comfy}
Running in Central Park - with boots on!
We're that cool
Grand Central Station
Gossip Girl here... XOXO
The Palace Hotel! In almost every episode of GG!!
"The Steps" at the Met
Taking a stroll in the rain!I love my mom!
{idk why there are stupid lines under everything and they wont go away so instead of deleting the whole post I'm just going to pretend they aren't there and would love it if you would do the same! Thanks}





1 comments:
hahaha ohhh jess. i thought the lines definately added to the excitement of the post.
Post a Comment