Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama Shawna!


Just wanted to wish Mom a Happy Birthday!! I love you sooooooo much!! I don't even know what I would do with out you!! 25 things I love about my Mom - are you ready?!


1. She loves me no matter what
2. She lets me cut her hair


3. She takes funny pictures with me

4. She sings karaoke with me
5. She always thinks about others
6. She loves avacados as much as me
7. She hates shopping, but does it anyway
8. She has a job and still be's a mom
9. Her laugh
10. Her favorite color is purple just like me

11. She goes skydiving with me
12. Even if she is sad she pretends she is happy
13. She tickles my back
14. She talks in pirate language sometimes
15. She will have dance parties on demand
16. She is so stylish
17. She is in love with Bon Jovi and has taught her kids to also love him
18. She cooks the yummiest tacos ever
18. She gave me her ears


19. She tells me she loves me like a zillion times a day
20. She trusts me driving
21. She loves New York


22. And shows on Broadway
23. She has crazy curly hair - when she wakes up after sleeping with wet hair she looks like Ursula!
24. She loves Hydrangeas
25. She loves getting pedicures

26. She goes wakeboarding and cliff jumping

She is the best mom in the world!!! I want to be just like her!!

3 comments:

Shawna Baker said...

Thanks Jess! I love, love, love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww that was so sweet!! You're mom is awesome and I hope she had a great birthday!!

Bree said...

Ohh Jess! Tender!! haha i love your mom!! happy birthday mama S i plan on visiting asap or as soon as I can get down there! :]