Friday, May 15, 2009

R.I.P.

I have worn this bracelet for about a year and a half now... and I have taken it off twice... for about 5 minutes. Only to spray tan. Other then that it has been on my right arm. Always. In any picture that shows my right arm you will see this bracelet. Well, yesterday I was trying to tighten it and snap - it broke. just a little piece so I was okay. Then I pulled again. Once again (I'm sure you can guess what comes next)snap. No good. It's rotten. That sounds disgusting, but its the truth. Time to pull out the back up. Its just not the same. Sad day. 

2 comments:

Kaylea said...

R.I.P. bracelet. i just had a moment of silence for it. i;m sure this is a really hard time for you but i'll be thinking of you. sorry for your loss. if you need anything - a shoulder to cry on or a friend to vent to, i'll be here.

Shawna Baker said...

I'm sad too...but sorry to say...ummmm laughing? hahahaha we'll get you something NEW!!