Okay so I am without a doubt most definitely Taylor Swifts biggest fan. I know that sounds absolutely redic, but its true. It was surreal. Knowing she was in the same building as me was so incredible! I'm telling you I'm obsessed. But I'm totally okay with that. I don't care who knows it. I didn't even want the day to come because then it would be over. haha I sound so pathetic! Its like Christmas, you wait so long for it and then it comes and then its gone. Just like that. I wish I was at every single concert. Front Row. But I'm not rich so that won't happen. But if I could have anything it would be tickets to her show in Nashville. Then I could see her and Nashville at the same time! How freaking amazing would that be??? Anyways, here are some pictures of my good friend Taylor Swift.
Kellie Pickler and Gloriana opened! AMAZING!




2 comments:
im so glad you got to see your bff in concert! love that t-swift.
You're so WELCOME! I loved, loved, loved that concert! and I'm so glad you got me to get those tickets on that very first day that I could cuz they were so awesome!!!
Post a Comment