It's time to be the exception.
As I lay in bed and watch "He's Just Not That Into You" I rethink everything about relationships. I can watch the movie and totally see everything Alex is talking about. Really, it shouldn't be too difficult. If he wants to see you, he will. Why is it so much harder to see this when you are actually in the position? Why do we as girls fall for all of the games when we know deep down that its not right. We know we deserve better yet we still let them play all these mind games and drive us nuts. {I keep saying "we" hoping I'm not the only girl out there who feels this way}. Every time I see this movie I think the exact same thing - don't fall for it again. But, I do. Of course I do. Most of the guys aren't even nice! I keep thinking, oh he's going to change.
Blunt truth - no he isn't.
And while I'm on the subject of boys I have a few other things on my mind!
First
What's up with always just hanging out?
When did dating and courtship go out the door?
Umm maybe this is bad of me, but I do want Prince Charming to come sweep me off my feet!
I never thought that was a problem, but with boys now days they could care less.
Second
Why is it that when a guy shows interest I run the opposite direction?
I think it's because I'm scared that I'll get into something that I don't really want to be in.
If he is so into it and I can't think about my feelings, then I'm afraid I'll be stuck and feel too bad to back out so instead I back out before I even know how I feel about him.
Maybe, if I don't want to end up alone I should try and not do this for a change.
Third
Why is it that they can only text?
Don't ask me on a date over a text.
Its lame.
Pick up the phone, please!
Girls, married or not, I need advice! I know everyone has felt like this at least once so please help a girl out! Love you all!




0 comments:
Post a Comment