Bachelorette

Wes - such a slime ball. I thought I was going to puke when he played her song AGAIN. and Laurel?? For being such a "bad liar" he definitely has Jilly fooled. and please, I beg of you, please stop calling her mama.

Jesse - Your family is kind of weird. I'm pretty sure it was your brother that scared her away.
Kiptyn - Still the fav. Perfect family, perfect you.
Michael - You are way to immature for her. She wants someone to be serious too.
Reid - You are super cute, I just don't think you are right for her.
The return of Jake was genius! I loved him so it was good to see him again. I'm glad he is the only honest one of the bunch!

Ed is back! Part of me wanted her to say yes and part of me wanted her to move on! He chose his career over her once what makes her think he won't do it again?! Still, I think she is crazy about him.
My prediction for finale.... Ed and Kiptyn
Good luck boys!




1 comments:
Anyone but Wes will be a good choice! I just barely started watching it and I can not stand Wes and his attitude. He just oozes slimeball!
Post a Comment