Courtney, Brooklyn, Mom, and I went to see the Miley Cyrus concert!
I am a fan of Miley and I'm not ashamed to say so!
The concert was so much fun, but it was really short for what you pay.
I know every word to every song and love singing along!
WONDER WORLD TOUR 2009





2 comments:
I put my hands up
they're playin' my song
and the butterflies fly away
noddin' my head like yea
movin' my hips like yea
I got my hands up
they're playin' my song
I know I'm gonna be ok
yea it's a Party in the U.S.A
yea it's a Party in the U.S.A!!
TOTAL FUN!!!
oh my goodness, I must say, I am EXTREMELY jealous that you went to this! I am a totally Miley fan and know all the words to her songs as well and no, I'm not ashamed of it either! Looks like FUN!
Post a Comment