Monday, September 28, 2009

blahhh

What are you supposed to do when you feel like you have more on your plate then you can handle?
I feel like I never stop. 
I'm always on the go and hardly have time to breathe.
When I'm not at work, I'm at school. 
When I'm not at school, I'm at work.
When I'm not at school or work, I'm doing homework.
When I'm not at school, work, or doing homework, I'm at Stapley volunteering.
And when I'm not doing any of those, I'm thinking about the fact that I should be doing one of those things.
I know I shouldn't be complaining because other people have a lot more then me, but right now I feel like I have way too much and can't seem to feel better. 
I'm so sick of being stressed and the semester is not even close to over.
Note to everyone - never take an online class. Pure awfulness.

On a better note... I got $38 in tips today! haha I like having this job!
I love money!
Now just one thing missing.... My Prince Charming!
Find me soon-ish.

0 comments: