so i meant to comment on this forever ago. I read this book and am OBSESSED with it. Love, love, love it. Nicholas Sparks is the best. I'm pretty sure I have all of his books haha.
Cameron and I got married July 7th, 2010 and we couldn't be more happy together! Our little boy, Asher, was born on August 2, 2011. He is such a blessing in our lives! This is our crazy story...
5 comments:
I think it's gonna be a while...better read it again, I guess :/ Glad you liked it though! I'm reading it next!
Ooh ive heard its great! Whats it about?
i wanna read it!
I get it next
so i meant to comment on this forever ago. I read this book and am OBSESSED with it. Love, love, love it. Nicholas Sparks is the best. I'm pretty sure I have all of his books haha.
Post a Comment