Instead of getting a bunch of presents for Christmas I would rather go on vacation!
Places I would like to go....
Disneyland!


Are those lights not to die for?
Or, of course, my favorite place in the world...
New York City!

I've always wanted to see the beautiful tree all lit up...

and ice skate in Rockefeller Plaza and Central Park!
Yes, I know that these are on opposite sides of the country and have completely opposite weather... I just can't choose!
If you could go somewhere for Christmas where would you choose?
[p.s. I totally stole this idea from my neighbor who I blog stalk, Katelyn! Love the idea!]




4 comments:
Jess! I'm feeling you on this whole vay-cay thing. I am dying to go somewhere! I'm thinking Hawaii or somewhere tropical. Most definitely. We love ya girl!
NYC....just like home alone 2
New York, without a doubt. Sans kids. Not on Christmas day though, I'd sure miss them that day :).
NYC baby
Post a Comment