Sunday, April 25, 2010

latest obsession

I know I know its already in the second season so I'm wayyy behind. I wanted to watch it when it first came out, but missed the first couple episodes so figured I'd just watch it later since I hate starting a show in the middle of the season. So finally last week i decided to get the first season and I've basically becoming addicted. I watch it ALL THE TIME. I even got Cameron addicted! It's perfect. We go to dinner or whatever then come home and watch Glee. I have one episode left of season one and I'm gonna go crazy waiting for the second season to come out on DVD! What am I going to do?! Watch it, I dare you.

4 comments:

Chelsi Chipps said...

oh my gosh!!! That is my FAVORITE show ever!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!

We will have to watch it together when we get down there!!

Stephanie Perkins said...

Seriously loooovvveee GLEE!! I borrowed the first season of it and finished it on my 2 days off soo great! Watch the 2nd season on Hulu

Shelby said...

Glee is amazing.. too bad I can't get Ryan to watch with me :( haha

Amy Y said...

Yes, loved it since the beginning. So funny!