Here I am debating about my hair... again.
I can't decide if I should stay dark and try to get it all one color instead of like 4 or if I should lighten it up for the summer.....
What do you think??
Here I am debating about my hair... again.
Posted by Jessica at 12:51 PM
3 comments:
personally, I like going light in the summer and dark in the winter.. show us a few pics (one with light and the other with dark) so we can compare! But as of right now my vote is lighten it up!
--Shelby
I agree! I think you should go a little lighter in the summer and then go back dark in the winter! It lightens up a little anyways with all the lovely sunshine!! Love you!
At a cosmetologist stand point we both know whats been done to your hair so which ever one is going to be the healthiest for it. Dark or light healthy hair always wins
Post a Comment