Last Friday was (up til this point) the happiest day of my life!! The boy that I have been in love with since I was 15 asked me to be his forever! It was absolutely perfect! He was very sneaky and completely surprised me! We go out every friday night for a date night so it was nothing out of the ordinary. He took me to Spinato's (if you haven't been then you must go) for pizza! I love pizza and this is probably the best I've had! After we went to dinner we decided to go Tempe Town Lake to have desert on the beach! He laid out the blanket and had candles surrounding us. Super romantic of course! Then he wanted to take pictures so he took a couple practice ones on the self timer. A couple sitting down with our Martinelli's and then one standing up hugging! He asked if we could do one more standing just to make sure we got one and as he ran back he pulled the ring out of his pocket and got down on one knee!! So unexpected! I was completely surprised but it was completely perfect!
Such a cute set up... candles and everything!
Couldn't have been more perfect!
So happy!!!

My amazing ring!! I love it!

So in love!!
I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Cameron. He makes me want to be a better person and always makes me happy. I don't know how I got so lucky to be able to marry him, but I am so thankful every single day that I have him.




5 comments:
Yay yay yay yay!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!
LOVE it! and I LOVE YOU GUYS! and I'm SO happy for both of you ❤❤❤
Love the pics! You guys are so cute. We're so happy and excited for you two. Loves!!
congratulations you darling girl! you are going to make a gorgeous bride! xoxo
I dont know how I hadnt seen this to read it before now...but im so glad I just realized and saw it! Cutest post ever!!!! I was telling a friend of mine you were getting married and I was explaining to her how you and cameron were PERFECT for eachother and how youve loved him since 9th grade :) Im soooo excited for you two, seriously I can hardly stand it! Love you!
Post a Comment