Sunday, June 27, 2010

10 days...


Today begins the countdown to one fabulous day!
There are 10 days until I will be sealed for time and eternity to my best friend! To celebrate I am going to list 10 reasons why I love Cameron!!

1. He makes me want to be a better person. When I am around him I try to be a little bit better and even more of the girl of his dreams. I know that I already have him, but if I can be better why not??

2. His love for the Gospel. I know that everyone says this, but its so true. He has the strongest testimony of anyone I know. I love that I can ask him any question about the church and he will give me the perfect answer. I also love how good he is at speaking in church. I feel like when he stands up everyone gets a little quieter just to listen to him.

3. He is so selfless. He always makes sure everyone else is happy and taken care of before he does anything for himself. I admire this quality. He is always trying to make everyone else happy.

4. He is so supportive. No matter what I am doing he supports me. I don't know how many times I have told him different things I want to do in life and he always tells me to go for it. He believes in me and makes sure I know it.

5. His eyes! For those of you who don't know the story... basically I'm obsessed with Cameron's eyes. I have been since one of our track meets in 9th grade. They are the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen!!

6. He is a handy man. Anything that needs to be built, hung, or fixed he can do! This is super nice knowing that I will have someone around to hang all of my pictures for me! Maybe he will even make me a kitchen table sometime!

7. His ambition. He has so much he wants to do. Becoming an architect has always been his dream and with his drive I know that he will achieve it. I can't wait for him to finally be what he's always wanted.

8. How he makes everything better. Maybe this is cheesy, but on those days when nothing is going to make it better and he walks about to me and kisses me on the forehead everything goes away. Those same days when the only thing that will make me happy is to just see him. Yep I love this boy.

9. His desire to have a family! This is a huge dream of mine and to know that he shares the same dream makes me so happy! I can't wait til we start our family! He is going to be such a good dad and I know he will spoil our daughters like crazy!

10. His love for me. I think that anyone who sees Cameron and me together can see how much he loves me. Sometimes I think there is no way he loves me that much. Honestly he would give me the world if he could. He does every possible thing to make me happy and show me how much he loves me! I can't wait for the love to continue to grow for eternity.

I can't wait for the next 1o days and to be able to be his wife. Its going to be a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Alexis C. said...

love this!! cant wait for your big day!! xoxo

Shawna Baker said...

LOVE it! Made me cry...AGAIN! We all love him too, you really picked a good one, and #10? DEFINITELY! My favorite part!! I love that he loves you so much!! You deserve it!

Stephanie Perkins said...

I may or may not have gotten a bit teary eyed...You deserve the world! And you guys are so lucky to have each other :)

Shelby said...

SOOO cute! We are so happy for you guys.. You are going to love married life. Especially with Cameron.. he sounds amazing! We can't wait to meet him. Love you lots!