Monday, June 28, 2010

9 days...

9 days til I become Mrs. Mitchell! In honor of this day I will talk about 9 people who have made this wedding everything I wanted it to be!!

1. My mom, of course!! None of this would be possible without her. She has been amazing and figured out everything to make this day special!

2. Grandma! She has been wonderful with everything! She gives me her opinion from helping pick out my dress to helping with my honeymoon! I am so grateful for her!

3. Lexi Crum! She has been so helpful with everything! She has been so much help with planning the reception and anything else I ask her!

4. Cameron! He gives me his opinion (sometimes). Most of the time he says he doesn't care, but when he does he gives me his opinion!

5. Megan Papworth! Her pictures are absolutely stunning! I'm so grateful for her and her pictures! She hasn't been feeling good, but she's still very helpful!

6. Nicole Barney! She gave me the best possible Bridal Shower I could have asked for! It was perfect! Everything was beautiful! I absolutely love her!

7. Jeni! She has been a great future mother-in-law! She asks my opinion on things and wants me to be happy! I'm so grateful for everything she has done!

8. Courtney! She is my maid of honor and she doesn't complain too much! She has gone with me to dress fittings and to pick of everything else I might need!

9. Ellen Fukumoto! Her flowers are beautiful! I can't wait to see what they will look like at the reception! I love my bouquet and can't wait to see everything else!

2 comments:

Shawna Baker said...

With so many awesome people behind you, how could this wedding not be the very BEST!! (didn't use a ? cuz it's not a question!)

Alexis C. said...

aw girl your sweet!! I am so glad i could be a help for you!! i am here for anythingggggg!!!!! xoxo