Monday, July 5, 2010

2 days...

I can't even believe that in less then 2 days I will be sealed to Cameron!
Neither could any of my clients when I was working today! They thought I was absolutely crazy!

So 2 days.... 2 things I'm excited for during the honeymoon!
We don't officially have a honeymoon - more of a "stay"cation at the Biltmore but I'm still so excited!

one.
Relaxing!! Seriously I can't wait to be able to sleep in until whenever I want to get up and then just lay by the pool or do whatever and not have to worry about anything! Cam might have to get me to not worry cause I start to get anxious and feel like I need to do stuff.

two.
Shopping in Scottsdale! Hopefully we can go to H&M! Its cute and super cheap! Since we are saving so much money by staying here so we might be able to get a couple new things! Other then that I'm just hoping to walk around with my love!


0 comments: