Woooo last Sunday in Singles Ward for the rest of my life!!!!
3 days left people!!
3 days = 3 things that Cameron does to make my laugh!
numero uno
talk like a valley girl - his impression of me!
numero dos
lets me tickle him even though its complete torture! His laugh is contagious!
numero tres
dancing! He is probably the funniest dancer I have ever seen! Especially when he is trying to show me how I dance! Hilarious!
There are a million other things that this boy does to make me laugh! I'm so excited I get to laugh with him every day for eternity!
I love you CamMitch!!





1 comments:
I'm not really sure what all the things are that make you two laugh...but laugh you do! You guys laugh ALL DAY LONG! Love It! Keep On Laughing! It's good for the Soul : )
Post a Comment