Saturday, July 3, 2010

4 days...


I can't believe that tomorrow will be the last Sunday in a singles ward! Weird!

To celebrate 4 days left how about....

4 things that remind me of Cameron

1. Saltwater Room by Owl City
He showed me this song on my 21 birthday

2. Picture of New York in my room
He got it for me for my birthday

3. A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton
He played this song to me back in junior high. I fell in love

4. Chicago!
I've never been, but any time anyone says anything about Chi-town I automatically think of Cam! Like they were in the same place of something!

1 comments:

Shawna Baker said...

I have to tell you a funny thing that reminds me of Cameron!! When Chris does the yard work and uses that funny leaf blower thing! I always think of Cameron and that funny picture he took!! HA!