Wednesday, July 28, 2010

my apologies

I have been a major slacker. We don't have internet at the apartment (yet) so we try to get what we can from one of our neighbors which sometimes works and other times doesn't. Bummer. I have a million pictures to post from the fabulous day! It was most definitely the best day of my life! I just keep saying I want to do it again and again... of course with Cameron! I can't believe that after all the planning and everything its just over. It doesn't feel like it can be done just like that, but it is and now we are back to real life. no fun.


Cam is working at Adams and Wendt still and I am working at Sportclips and assisting at Habit Salon! I go for my first day in about 20 min! I'm excited but a little nervous! The unknown is definitely scary! I am excited for this new opportunity and I'm sure I will learn a lot! Funny story - I applied there about 2 months ago and hadn't heard anything so I kind of gave up on the idea. The on July 7th (wedding day) I came out of the Temple, turned on my phone and had a job offer! What timing right?! I guess the you do get blessings from going to the Temple! The timing was just too perfect that I couldn't pass up the opportunity! It is something I have wanted to do for a while and I just feel so blessed that I finally get to do it!

Cam and I are finally getting settled into our tiny apartment and before we know it we are going to be moving out. We only signed a 6 month lease so we need to start looking for a place to live! I have looked at a few places and have some I like, but none that I am totally in love with so I need to keep looking around.

We just recently got back from a super fun trip to Lake Powell! First trip as a married couple! We had a blast and were just happy to get away for a week and just be with family and friends!

I am super behind on post so bare with me! I have to post about my Bridal shower, wedding, honeymoon, and now Lake Powell! I can't post pictures right now so those will be coming next! Love you all!


1 comments:

Shawna Baker said...

you know...your welcome to come over here, bring your computer and do your blog at our house!!! That is when you can find time between BOTH of your jobs! Hope your day went ok at your new job!