Thursday, July 29, 2010

shower me with love

I had the best bridal shower a girl could ask for! Nicole Barney did an amazing job and I couldn't have been happier! I got a bunch of fun presents and just had fun hanging out with a bunch of girls!
Nicole decided to decorate with my wedding colors, but added leopard for a little sass!
I got 11, yes 11 sexy little outfits! Love my girls for thinking of me!
Some "dough" from Grandma and the aunts!

Liz and Melissa decided to go a different direction and get a "grooms basket"! Such a great idea! There was cleaning supplies, hangers, magazines and a fishing pole!

I had so much fun and I am so grateful to everyone who helped make it such a fun night!

2 comments:

Amy Y said...

I didn't see all your cute countdown posts til just now. I love them all! Cute pics and idea. Glad you're doing well! I want to come see your pad!!

Stephanie Perkins said...

So cute! Ps still have you present that I have yet to give to you