this is Cameron, Jessica's husband! And I highjacked Jessica's blog!! haha I know...evil me...but I just thought I would get on here and say how amazing Jessica is!!
She's like...well amazing!!
I just love her to death and am so HAPPY that i am married to her! Like I feel like the luckiest guy in the world!
She is just so fun! Man we have a blast together!! We just laugh and laugh and laugh!!
Jess, I love you baby!
Forever, and always, and NO MATTER WHAT!!!
waiting for a movie in show low! Just having fun! (and no that's
not blood on her tongue...it's a hot tamale!)
I just love her!!!
(*So I apologize but I am no t very good at this whole blogging thing so yeah, that's why it looks all funny and off center..I was trying to do something cool but it didn't work out but Jessica is getting suspicious about what I am doing so I don't have time to try to get it right... haha oh well... until the next time... peace!)




1 comments:
ok...LOVE IT that Cameron hijacked your blog! Well, it's your shared blog now anyways!!! CUTE! Makes me smile : ) ❤❤❤
Post a Comment